It was! Seattle lost to KC, St. Louis beat Denver, and well, Tampa Bay made it’s way out of my Power Ranking Basement!!! Without further delay, lets see what other craziness Week 11 brought to the table.
16. Washington (3-7) You just can’t loose at home to Tampa Bay. You just can’t.
15. New York (3-7) Riding that 5 game loosing streak.
14. Carolina (3-7) Maybe that’s it….Cam Newton’s team got hacked.
13. Tampa Bay (2-8) Record wise, they may be worse, but hey, they won on Sunday.
12. Minnesota (4-6)
11. Chicago (4-6)
10. New Orleans (4-6)
9. St. Louis (4-6) Taking down the defending AFC Champs AND the Super Bowl Champs. Not bad!!
8. Atlanta (4-6) The Falcons are 4-0 in their division. Just sayin….
7. San Francisco (6-4)
6. Seattle (6-4)
5. Philadelphia (7-3) Not a great start to the Matt Sanchez era.
4. Detroit (7-3) The offense went where, exactly?
3. Green Bay (7-3)
2. Dallas (7-3)
1. Arizona (9-1) The Bird Gang does it again. They’ve got quite the interesting schedule down the stretch. Seattle twice, St. Louis and San Fran. And oh yeah, KC.
Tune in Next week for more shake ups and surprises, kids. Can’t wait!!
Follow Sonja on Twitter @Mom23RN